It is often impossible to organise a training program or event that will be accessible to all employees that may wish to attend. There are also types of training courses, such as those on sensitive areas, such as stress, that may be difficult for some people to attend.
First Psychology Assistance is pleased to be able to offer a range of training courses in the form of webinars, which are recordable and therefore accessible for subsequent viewing to all who were able to attended as well as those who weren't.
The webinar format offers an entirely confidential method for delivering training materials. Participants are able to engage fully with the training processes while remaining anonymous to other attendees. Webinars are fully interactive in format, allowing participants to undertake activities, ask questions, express opinions and make comments as the facilitator presents the material, usually in PowerPoint format.
Currently available webinars
The webinars we have available to deliver at present are as follows. All last 1 hour, and will be delivered at an agreed time/date:
- Fundamental Stress Management
- Manage Anger Effectively
- Deal with Anxiety - a CBT approach
- Effective Communication in Relationships
- Sleep Well
- Practical Relaxation Techniques
- Low Mood - to Good Mood
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Becoming More Assertive
- Positive Mental Wellness - a workshop for Men
- Positive Mental Wellness - a workshop for Women
- Speaking in Public - Overcome your Fears!
- Build Self Confidence in an Hour
- Manage Your Weight - Use your Mind
We are also able to develop bespoke webinar content to address any specific issues or areas that may be helpful to your employees.
Please contact us for further information and prices of all our webinars.