We are part of First Psychology Scotland, the country's fastest growing and largest provider of evidence-based psychological therapies and wellbeing support.
A high quality service wherever you are
Established in 2001, First Psychology Scotland has local offices in all key cities across Scotland, with centres in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth, Inverness and Borders (Peebles).
To best respond to the specific needs of all our clients, our highly qualified team of practitioners includes clinical and counselling psychologists, counsellors, CBT, EMDR and mindfulness practitioners, coaching psychologists, couples counsellors, family therapists and specialists in business psychology.
The First Psychology Assistance guarantee
- A high quality service
- Professional and highly qualified practitioners
- A service local to you
- A first appointment within one week
- Confidentiality and discretion
- A choice of practitioner
- Flexible appointment times to suit your needs (including after hours appointments).
- Face-to-face appointments with telephone/Skype sessions available where appropriate.
- Friendly case management and administration team available to help with questions and bookings.