A KeepWell session is not suitable for clients who may be experiencing significant mental health difficulties at the present time. First Psychology Assistance is able to offer alternative support for these clients through our HelpNow counselling/psychological therapies packages. Psychological support is also available directly to clients through our self-referral service at First Psychology Online or in our local First Psychology centres.
Our KeepWell service is available to purchase 'off the shelf' and provides a single, 50 minute session of psychologically informed support to discuss specific issues which may be impacting upon mental health and wellbeing. KeepWell sessions are provided by highly trained and experienced practitioners.
Features of our KeepWell sessions
- Comfortable and confidential - sessions take place online or by telephone
- Ease of referral - just contact us by phone or email and we'll do the rest
- Rapid response - we aim for a KeepWell session to take place within seven days
- Cost effective solution - pay as you go allows you to manage your budget
- Expert case management - all referrals are overseen by a highly trained and experienced case manager
- Psychology led - all systems are underpinned by the highest level of expertise